FixturLaser GO Pro Basic comes with a hardware and software package that will save the maintenance professional’s time and hard work.
FixturLaser GO Pro Basic is capable of delivering live values and icon based guidance. It is equipped with high-tech hardware and software and utilizes the Express Alignment measurement units that minimizes downtime. The measurement units also delivers high measurement accuracy. The intuitive user interface is based on icons and symbols, thus eliminating any language barriers. It will guide the user throughout the measurement and adjustment process.
The rotation guide indicates with black or white fields if the user are within the permitted measurement area or not. It has been integrated with 30 mm CCD sensors and line laser, that virtually eliminates rough alignment. Documentation of measurement reports is really easy. By connecting the display unit to the PCs USB connection, the files are rapidly transferred using the Explorer function in the PC.
Fixturlaser Go Basic Features
- Intuitive interface: Guides users throughout the measurement, step by step.
- Large Screen: Durable transreflective 4″ large monochrome LDC screen.
- ICON Based Interface= NO Text: No Language barriers.
- Express ModeTm: Measurement values are registered automatically, sampling up to 2079 points in three position.
- Documentation: Name your current alignment job and save it in the memory manager. It has the ability to store 350 measurements.
- 30 mm detector: No need for rough alignment. Biggest measurement area.
- Resume function: An exceptional power management system that will resume from where you left off.
- CCD Technology: High linearity, digital signal processing provides a very high degree of fault correction.
- Pre-mounted fixtures: Speeds up mounting and packing of the fixtures.
FIXTURLASER GO BASIC – COMPLETE SYSTEM
Weight (incl. all standard parts): 5,0 kg (11,0 lbs)
Weight: 0.66 kg (1.46 lbs) with batteries
Dimensions: 205 mm x 116 mm x 56 mm (8.1 in x 4.6 in x 2.2 in)
Environmental protection: IP 54
Flash storage memory: 500 MB
Display: Color TFT-LCD backlit
Display size: 4” diagonal (84 x 56 mm)
Power supply: 3 x 1.5V LR-14 (C) Alkaline batteries or
1.2V NiMH HR-14 Rechargeable Nicke
Metal Hydride cells
Operating time: 30 hours typical use
Weight: 170 g (6,0 oz)
Dimensions: 79 mm x 77 mm x 34 mm
(3,4 in x 3,0 in x1,3 in)
Environmental Protection: IP 65
Measurement Distance: Up to 5 m (16,4 feet)
Detector Length: 30 mm (1,2 in )
Detector Resolution: 1 µm (0,04 mils)
Measurement Accuracy: 0,3% ± 7 µm (0,3% ± 0,28 mils)
Shaft diameter: Ø 25 – 175 mm (1in – 6.9in)
With extension chain
Ø 25 – 450 mm (1in – 18in)
Rods: 4 pcs 150 mm (5,9 in)