Leica Absolute Tracker AT402 Laser Tracker
Leica Absolute Tracker AT402 Laser Tracker is the most portable 3D Absolute Tracker for traditional inspection tasks or for fully guided measurement processes. It is able to be powered by its own internal battery and is able to work in the most demanding environment, yet maintains the highest level of precision and the largest ever work envelope. The AT402 features increased ruggedness and extended battery life. The Leica Absolute Tracker AT402 has a unique “All in One” system design that incorporates such needed accessories as built-in live video, level to gravity, environmental monitoring and even an integrated IR remote control. By utilizing the integrated WiFi access point functionality the sensor can be used completely wirelessly.
The updated Leica Absolute Tracker AT401 can perform measurements without a warm-up period. This allows the operator to switch the system directly out of the box and start measuring within seconds. The 1.1 firmware also includes such specialized features as “Outdoor Mode” which enhances the performance of the system when using it in adverse conditions like rain or snow. Enhancements also include the use of several reflectors in view of the sensor at the same time. The built-in WiFi on the AT401 can now be used in a company’s encrypted WiFi infrastructure even with several sensors in the same network. Finally, the 1.1 firmware further facilitates the user compensation of the sensor making an already simple task even easier.
Features and benefits of Absolute Laser Tracker – Leica AT402
1. IP54 sealed – Dust and Water proof. Independently certified IEC 60529 usage in even the most demanding conditions.
2. Integrated environmental monitor – Automatic reading and updating of the environmental parameters avoids inaccurate calculations or wrongly input values.
3. Cable-less design – By combining built in WiFi connectivity and on board battery power, the sensor can operate without any wires connected at all.
4. Hot swappable battery operation – No need to worry about AC (mains) power – the sensor can run continuously with a new set of batteries able to be swapped in without interruption
5. Automatic target recognition (ATR) – The ATR allows constant tracking and fine positioning with different reflector types to a typical radial volume of 320 m.
6. PowerLock beam recovery technology – No need to worry about “breaking the beam”: the tracker automatically locks onto the user providing up to 20% time savings over traditional laser tracker technologies
7. Proven Absolute Distance Meter technology – The most accurate Leica Geosystems distance meter ever: The ADM has a resolution of 0.1 micron and a maximum uncertainty of 10 microns over a full 160 m radial volume.
8. Quick Release tribrach and precision level to gravity sensor – A built in “survey grade” level to gravity sensor is combined with a simple three screw levelling quick release platform for quick and easy machine setup and relocation.
9. Overview Camera – Integrated Overview Camera to allow on-line steering of the laser tracker for remote or fixed installations
10. Extreme Portability – Extremely light and compact: 8.1 kg incl. controller, just over 290 mm tall Measuring where no other laser tracker can go. The controller stays out of the user’s way, e.g. attached to the tripod.
11. Leica Geosystems proprietary quadruple reading absolute angle detection system – The absolute angle encoders provide traceable ISO 17123-3 0.5″ accuracy with a 0.07″ resolution guaranteeing system accuracy over extremely long ranges.
12. Power Over Ethernet – Due to its low power requirements the sensor can use POE technology that combines power and data into a single off the shelf Cat5 LAN cable.
Leica AT402 includes the following:
– AT402 Head Unit
– AT402 Tracker Controller
– Battery 1 and 2
– Battery Charger Power Supply
– AT402 Remote Control
– Battery Charger 1 and 2
– Velcro tripod clip for tracker controller to attach to tripod
– Dust covers and l age straps
– LAN Ethernet cable
– Y-cable for basic charger
– External temperature sensor
– Tracker/controller communication cable
– Cigarette lighter power cable
– Inspection certification
– AT28 Tripod
– AA battery charger
– Battery charger outlet adapters
– B-probe compensation tool
– Cigarette lighter power cable
– Tracker Unit transit case (large)
– Tracker Unit transit case (small)