Niton XL3t 700 XRF Analyzer
Niton XL3t 700 XRF Analyzer is purpose-built and very easy to use even by non-technical personnel for your most demanding needs, it is designed to swing up and down to different angles for ease in viewing and interacting with your analyzer. It is connected to your analyzer along the base of the screen, right above the Control panel. The screen is not designed to separate from the analyzer but can be adjusted to any arbitrary angle between zero degrees, it will stay at any given angle between these extremes until moved to a different angle.
Niton XL3t x-ray tube-based x-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzer with GOLDD technology is purpose-built for your most demanding applications. Where low detection limits and high sample throughput are critical, our combination of hardware, software, features, and direct industry experience are combined to provide you with a solution to your most difficult analytical requirements.
- High sensitivity and measurement accuracy.
- Lower detection limits for higher-Z elements, with additional elements Mg, Al, Si and P via helium purge.
- Standard analytical range: 25 elements from S to U.
- Optional CCD camera for visually identifying and recording images of samples.
- A user-selectable 3mm small spot to locate areas of interest on a sample.
- Flip-up, color, touch-screen display.
- Ergonomic design.
- Easy-to-use software.
- 50 kV x-ray tube provides approximately twice the x-ray flux of a 40 kV x-ray tube.
- Hotfoot hot surface adaptor allows testing in petrochemical refineries up to 842°F (450°C).
Niton XL3t 700 XRF Key features
Superior light element detection (Mg, Al, Si, P, S) without helium purge or vacuum
High count rate for lower detection limits and faster analysis
True lab-quality performance in a handheld instrument, including tramp/trace elements
Niton XL3t 700 XRF Applications
- Analyze metal alloys
- Carry out mining exploration and mapping
- Detect soil contaminants
- Test electronics and consumer goods for prohibited substances
Niton XL3t 700 XRF Technical specifications
- Tube : Ag anode (6-50 kV, 0-200 μA max)
- Detector : Geometrically Optimized Large Area Drift Detector (GOLDD) Proprietary detector with 180,000 throughput cps Resolution: < 185 eV @ 60,000 cps
- Display : Tilting, color, touch-screen display
- Standard Analytical Range : Up to 30 elements from Mg to U (varies by application)
- Optional Light Elements : Ultra-low light element detection via He purge
- Data Storage : Internal >10,000 readings with spectra
- Data Transfer : USB, Bluetooth, and RS-232 serial communication
- Alloy Modes : Metal Alloy, Electronics Alloy, Precious Metals
- Bulk Modes : Soil, Mining, TestAll
- Plastic Modes : RoHS Plastics, Toy & Consumer Goods, Plastics, TestAll, Painted Products
- Compliance : CE, RoHS
1 – Thermo Scientific Niton XL3t-700 unit
2 – Batteries
1 – Battery charging dock
1 – AC adapter/Charger for dock
1 – USB interface
1 – Power cord for AC adapter
1 – User Instructions
1 – Hard Carrying case “