Bruker S1 Titan 800 Handheld XRF Analyzer
Bruker S1 Titan 800 Handheld XRF Analyzer designed to quickly and accurately display the elemental analysis of your target sample. It also clocks in as one of the lightest, most powerful XRF analyzers currently available – weighing just under 1.5 kg with battery. Whether you are testing large machined parts, scrap metal or other products, the ergonomic pistol grip and trigger design allow for all-day “point-and-shoot” analyzing of materials.
Durable with the Latest Technology
The S1 Titan 800 features an integrated touch-screen color display, 50 kV X-ray tube, SMART Grade timing (for fastest and safest alloy identification), SharpBeam technology, Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) with CUBE™ technology (operating at very high count rates and thus provides excellent precision with short measurement times), and an extremely tough housing that is sealed against humid and dusty environments (rated IP54). The graphene Window SDD provides fast and precise analysis with advanced detector technology.
The analyzer also comes with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB connectivity. Data can be stored internally on the instrument or a USB flash drive.
The S1 Titan 800 is equipped with an integrated camera (640 x 480 pixels) to provide sample visualization and accurate location of the measurement spot. There is a small spot option for the S1 Titan 800 that provides a small measurement area for the isolation of small features being tested.
Each S1 Titan 800 ships with Bruker’s Instrument Toolbox, the PC software suite for controlling and communicating with the analyzer. The unit can be remotely controlled via Wi-Fi or USB so you can communicate with the instrument and manipulate data. Included are a report generator, spectrum viewer, grade table editor and the ability to install software & calibration updates.
The S1 Titan 800 can come with optional Bluetooth wireless accessories including an external GPS receiver providing GPS coordinates of the assay, a portable, rugged thermal printer, and a barcode reader.
The S1 Titan 800 features add-on calibration packages for measuring the following types of materials:
Metals Alloy PMI
- Alloys with Light Elements – Includes type specific calibrations for stainless steels, tool steels, low alloy steels, nickel alloys, cobalt alloys, copper alloys, zinc alloys, light (Al, Mg and Ti) alloys and general calibration for all other alloy types.
- Precious Metals – Au, Ag, Pt, Pd based alloys including KARAT library (single phase).
- GeoExploration – Multiphase application package including GeoExploration calibration for Geochemical exploration and GeoMining for mining and ore processing.
- Limestone – Calibration on Limestone and Dolomitic Limestone reporting Mg and Ca Carbonate, normalized for use both on powder and solid rock, cement and gypsum applications.
- Heavy Metals and Nutrients in Soil – Heavy metals in soil, dual phase calibration for environmental compliance and elemental nutrients in soil.
Food Safety & Environment
- Restricted Materials – Restricted materials, consumer products calibration package with light element capability (Al-Bi). For all ROHSII, CPSIA, PROP65, WHEE compliance applications. Includes Auto mode and user selectable calibrations for plastics, mid-density materials and metals. Includes Plastic and Solder check sample. Measures Cl and Br and can also be used for Halogen free testing.
- Maritime Sulfur – MARPOL measurement of Sulfur in maritime Fuels 0.01-1% wt. % S.
- Industrial Lead in Paint – Reports lead in paint as area concentration mg/cm².
- Food Safety – Application Package includes calibrations to measure foodstuff, packaging, and food contact materials. Includes an alloy application to allow PMI and shavings ID, Adapted Restricted Materials Application.
- Food Quality – For nutrients and fortificants in foodstuffs.
- Filter and Dust Wipe – Measures hazardous elements on air filters and lead wipe test dust wipes.
- Available calibrations include: alloy, gold, and precious metals, bulk material (E‐scrap and catalytic converters), soil, mining, restricted materials, and customer specific
- Superior large area graphene window SDD detector technology
- Superior count rates and resolution (compared to previous generation SiPIN instruments)
- Faster than previous generations
- Lower detection limits
- Easy analysis of light elements, such as magnesium, aluminum, and silicon, without the need for vacuum or helium atmosphere (S1 TITAN 800 and 600 only)
S1 TITAN Specifications
|Detector||Graphene window SDD; 20mm2 active area; Typical resolution <145eV @450,000cps|
|TITAN Detector Shield (TM)||Included on all models|
|Size / Weight||25 cm x 28 cm x 9 cm / 1.5 kg (with battery)|
|Integrated camera||Optional on all models|
|Elemental Range||Mg – U||Mg – U||Ti – U|
|Collimator options||8mm standard.|
5mm or 3mm optional.
- Bruker S1 Titan 800 Handheld XRF Analyzer
- Two (2) high performance Li-Ion batteries with smart charger
- USB stick for data storage and easy reporting
- Bruker Instrument Toolbox software package for reporting, qualitative spectral analysis, live spectrum functionality, flexible grade table, user field editor and remote instrument control
- 5 spare PROLENE™ protective windows
- Extensive manuals and safety video
- Waterproof and pressure equilibrated PELICAN™ transport case
- 2 year standard warranty (Extendable to 5 year total Protection)
- Availability:21 In Stock
- Model:S1 Titan 800