Niton XLp 300 Series XRF Analyzers
Niton XLp 300 Series XRF Analyzers Quickly identify and quantify lead resulting from damaged exterior paint, residual contamination from leaded gasoline, a former pesticide application or by-products from an industrial process. Thermo Scientific Niton XLp 300 Series XRF analyzers perform elemental analysis for residential lead paint testing and measure environmental contaminants in soil, sediment, dust, air and consumer goods, helping public health and environmental professionals pinpoint lead’s location, identify the sources of contamination and confirm that clearance criteria have been achieved after abatement.
FULL SPECS :
|Applications||Non-destructive elemental analysis of most metal alloys|
|Available Analytical Modes||Varies by Application: Lead-based Paint Mode (standard) L Paint Mode (standard) Bulk Sample Mode (optional) Thin Sample Mode, including Dust Wipe Mode, 37 mm Filter Mode (optional) Thin Sample Mode (user defined) (optional) Consumer Goods Mode (optional)|
|Data Memory||5,000 Readings|
|Data Storage||Internal ∽6000 readings spectra|
|Data Transfer||RS-232 serial cable or optional Bluetooth wireless connection|
|Description||Niton XLp 300 Series XRF Analyzer|
|Detector Type||High performing, electrically-cooled, solid-state|
|Display Type||Backlit VGA touch-screen LCD|
|Item Description||NITON XLi / XLp 300 series lead analyzer|
|Height (English)||3.75 in.|
|Height (Metric)||95 mm|
|Length (English)||9.75 in.|
|Length (Metric)||248 mm|
|Width (English)||10.5 in.|
|Width (Metric)||273 mm|
|Optional Accessories||Portable test stand, stationary (bench-top) stand, mobile test stand, welding mask, soil testing guard|
|Security Features||Password-protected user security|
|Standard Accessories||Two rechargeable quick swap lithium-ion battery packs; shielded belt holster; locking shielded waterproof carrying case; 110/220 VAC charger/adapter; spare lithium-ion battery pack with holster; RS-232 PC data transfer cable; NIST™-traceable Lead Paint Standards|
|System Details||40 mCi 109Cd (1,480 Mbq) sealed radioisotope|
|Weight (English)||3 lb.|
|Data Entry||Virtual touch-screen keyboard, user-programmable pull-down lists, integrated barcode reader|
|Licensing||Varies by region. Contact your local distributor.|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.75 x 10.5 x 3.75 in. (248 x 273 x 95 mm)|
|Certifications/Compliance||Instrument specifications for both NIOSH Method 7702 and OSHA OSA 1 for airborne-lead monitoring and US EPA Method 6200 for lead-in-soil screening|
The Niton XLp 300 XRF Analyzer displays actual lead values in seconds. Settings can be adjusted to comply with local regulations.
- Customizable data fields to enter sample location/condition and site conditions.
- A patented depth index to indicate whether lead is present on the surface or buried within the paint matrix.
- Dust Wipe Analysis mode analyzes dust collected on an ASTM-compliant towelette.
- Consumer Goods mode to screen for lead in accordance with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA).
- Point and shoot simplicity- easy to use by nontechnical personnel.
- Rugged design for real-world industrial environments.
- Sealed against moisture and dust.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Daylight-readable icons.
- Color, touch-screen display.
- Standard Thermo Scientific™ Niton Data Transfer (NDT™) PC software suite allows you to set operator permissions, generate custom reports, print certificates of analysis, or remotely monitor and operate the instrument hands-free from your PC.
- Integrated USB and Bluetooth™ communications provide direct data transfer to your PC or networked storage device. Optional accessories include Bluetooth barcode reader, Bluetooth printer and Bluetooth GPS.