PRUFTECHNIK OPTALIGN Smart RS5
PRUFTECHNIK OPTALIGN Smart RS5 With OPTALIGN smart RS5, shaft alignment has never been so smooth. The unique RS5 sensor contains two XL HD position-sensitive detectors and a MEMS inclinometer to precisely measure the exact position of the laser beam as the shafts are rotated.
With OPTALIGN smart RS5, shaft alignment has never been so smooth. The unique RS5 sensor contains two XL HD position-sensitive detectors and a MEMS inclinometer to precisely measure the exact position of the laser beam as the shafts are rotated.
With the continuous SWEEP measurement mode, hundreds of positions are automatically measured as shafts are rotated. Measurement can start in any direction with the sensors at any position. All relevant alignment results, including soft foot, are graphically displayed on one screen.
Smiley symbols clearly indicate the alignment status so that there is no need to interpret the results.
With concurrent Live Move, only one measurement is required to perform the required machine adjustments: no matter the position of the sensor on the shaft, Live Move enables to concurrently monitor the vertical and horizontal machine corrections live on the screen. This is extremely useful in case of restricted access to predefined shaft positions.
The Bluetooth module for wireless communication is included in the standard version.
PDF reports can be generated easily and directly saved from the system onto a USB stick.
- Alignment of horizontal, vertical and flange-mounted machines, coupled and uncoupled shafts.
- Sensor with XL HD detectors and MEMS inclinometer
- Hundreds of positions are automatically measured during shaft rotation – SWEEP
- Live monitoring of horizontal and vertical corrections at any angular sensor position on the shaft – Concurrent Live Move
- Flip machines functionality
- Save measurement reports as PDF onto a USB stick
- Bluetooth communication integrated in handheld unit and RS5 sensor