GE Krautkramer USM 35X
GE Krautkramer USM 35X Synchronics Provides Expert Electronic Repairs For KRAUTKRAMMER ,GE USM 35X – DAC LEMO Ultrasonic Flaw Detector At Synchronics we have the experience in repairing KRAUTKRAMMER ,GE USM 35X – DAC LEMO Ultrasonic Flaw Detector in a timely and cost effective manner. We provide free Quote for KRAUTKRAMMER ,GE USM 35X – DAC LEMO Ultrasonic Flaw Detector sent to us for repair at our works.
GE Krautkramer USM 35X We provide an OEM level of quality service at a competitive, non-OEM price. We have the ability to repair and calibrate many KRAUTKRAMMER units from many different Manufacturers. With our state-of-the-Art technologies and dedicated technicians, our staff is able to ease the pain of any repair service order.
Instrument data supported by the Instrument driver USM 35X: Instrument settings (ultrasonic parameters), A-scans, test results, and Data Recorder file types “Linear” and “Grid”.
- Straightforward display (as in Windows Explorer) of dataset files of the USM 35X in the AMPLECTOR Instrument Manager with detailed display of the most important instrument settings (ultrasonic parameters), A-scan and measurement values with extended information parameters
- Straightforward display of Data Recorder files (as in Windows Explorer) with detailed display of Data Recorder type, statistics, as well as instrument settings and notes
- Display of instrument information (for example software version)
- Import and export of dataset files
- The thickness alarm values (lower and upper threshold of the material thickness) can be subsequently set and changed in the AMPLECTOR Instrument Manager
- Operating system Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or higher
- Installed software AMPLECTOR Instrument Manager
- Cable with RS-232-USB adapter for the connection between the instrument and the computer (not included in the standard package)
- Instrument driver software as download (no shipment on data media)
- No Quick Start Guide necessary
Tips for the operating and use
- The RS232-USB adapter must be set to COM 3
- The instrument must be set to data transfer rate of 57600 baud
- The AMPLECTOR Instrument Manager and the instrument driver can only display and edit the data and information from the instrument at the quality which was originally saved
- The stability and quality of communication between the AMPLECTOR Instrument Manager and the instrument are based on the transmission method of the instrument manufacturer
- AMPLECTOR Instrument Manager and the instrument driver do not support any server and remote control mode