SKF TKSA 20
SKF TKSA 20 is an easy–to–use laser shaft alignment tool, which requires no special training to operate. Compared to traditional dial indicator methods, the shaft alignment process is greatly simplified, as no additional calculations are required in order to make the necessary adjustments.
SKF TKSA20 Laser Shaft Alignment System Kit
- Perfect shaft alignment is essential to prevent premature bearing failure, shaft fatigue, sealing problems and vibrations.
- Effectively reduces the risk of over heating and excessive energy consumption.
- At its low cost, the TKSA 20 virtually assures a short payback time on the investment!!!
- Alignment actions displayed: clear “real–time” coupling and feet values, given during the alignment process, makes alignment corrections quick and easy
- Soft foot check: “soft foot” function helps check if the machine is standing evenly on all feet; an essential check for good shaft alignment
- Easy pre–alignment: for machines that are grossly misaligned, the laser lines and scales enable rapid pre–alignment
- Fast measuring unit positioning: measuring units are positioned fast and easy, by using the built-in spirit levels
- Global use: language free, simple three step process and user selectable measurement units (mm or inch) facilitate use globally
- Easy for inexperienced users: quick start guide allows virtually any technician to quickly be familiar with the process. Full multi-lingual instructions, instructional video and alignment report forms supplied on a CD
Laser Sensor Measuring Heads
Each measuring head emits a laser line, which is projected onto the detector of the other unit.
- The measuring units are fitted with mechanical brackets for attachment to the shafts, but can also be attached using chains.
- Both measuring units emit a laser line, which is projected on the position sensor detector and a line scale on the outer unit.
- The measuring units are also equipped with spirit level, which allows easy positioning in the 9, 12, and 3 o’clock positions.
Handheld Display Unit
- The display units is operated using just 5 buttons, including the on/off button and provides clear “real-time” of both coupling and feet values during the alignment process.
- After measuring shaft misalignment, alignment is easily performed by adjusting the moveable machine(s).