Sciaps X-200 Handheld XRF Analyzer
Sciaps X-200 Handheld XRF Analyzer offers speed and performance comparable or superior to the top end analyzers from other brands. It uses a top-performing SDD combined with highly optimized X-ray tube and detector geometry. The X-200 is rapidly becoming the first choice for scrap processing and non-destructive testing due to speed and analytical performance combined with the lightweight, small form-factor design.
It’s fast on every alloy family including aluminum alloys. For geochemical applications, it offers suites of elements for environmental, pathfinder, exploration, and mining. Other available apps include environmental soil, RoHS, Precious Metals, Car Catalysts, Coatings, and SciAps Empirical App for users who want to test other types of materials and generate their own calibration models. Analyzers may be factory calibrated with fundamental parameters, Compton Normalization (EPA Method 6200), or user defined empirical calibrations.
X-Ray Tube: 40 kV, Rh anode (alloy) or 50 kV Au anode (Geochem, Soil, RoHS, others).
Detector Rate: 20 mm2 standard SDD and DPP. 125k cps, > 90% live.
- Excitation Source: 6-40kV, 200uA Rh anode for alloy testing, 6-50kV, 200uA Au anode for most other Apps
- Detector: 20mm 2 silicon drift detector (active area), 135eV resolution FWHM at 5.95Mn K-alpha line
- X-Ray Filtering: 6 position filter wheel for beam optimization
- Processin Electronics Host Processor: ARM Cortex -A9 dual-core / 1.2GHz Memory: 1GB DDR2 RAM, 1GB NAND Results Storage: 8GB SD
- Pulse Processor: 14-bit ADC with digitization rate of 80 MSPS 8K channel MCA USB 2.0 for high speed data transfer to host processor Digital Filtering implemented in FPGA for high throughput pulse processing 50nS – 24uS peaking time
- Weight: 3.3 lbs with battery
- Dimensions: 7.25″ x 10.5″ x 4.5″
- Power: On board rechargeable Li-ion battery, rechargeable inside device or with external charger, AC power, hot-swap capability (60s max swap time)
- Display: 5″ color touchscreen Smartphone type display – PowerVR SGX540 3D graphic
- Comms/Data Transfer: Wifi, Bluetooth, USB. Connectivity to most devices, including SciAps Profile Builder PC software
- Calibration: Fundamental parameters. For Geochem and Env. Soil Apps, users may also choose “Compton Normalization” method and/ or use empirically derived calibrations
- Calibration Check: Internal shutter is also 316 stainless for totally automated calibration and energy scale validation
- Environmental Temp.Range: 10°F to 130°F at 25% duty cycle
- Security: Password protected usage (user level) and internal settings (admin)
- Regulatory: CE, RoHS, USFDA registered, Canada RED Act